Recreational Facilities provide an important social hub in any Village. They are there to be used by residents, providing a wide range of organised and casual activities.
Recreational Facilities Include;
- Café – which is open from 8:30 AM to 3 PM, then from 5:45 PM for dinner seven days a week
- Founders Lounge adjacent to the cafe
- Bowling & Croquet Green – with its own recreation pavilion
- Petanque Court – adjacent to the Bowling Green
- Hairdressing Salon
- Allotment Gardens
- Games Area
- Barbecue area
- Art Room and Craft Room
- Indoor heated swimming pool & spa
- Movie Theatre
- Snooker room
- Private Function room
There is also, easy access to YMCA Fitness Centre (just down the road) and immediate access to Auckland University of Technology (“AUT”) – just across the road – with ability to use the Sport and Fitness Centre, Podiatrist, Physiotherapist, Dental Hygienist, Hydrotherapy Pool and ANZ ATM.